Do you remember that adorable Matilda Jane outfit my sweet Julie got to model this past Fall? Just in case you’ve forgotten, here she is again wearing the Limelight Peasant Top and and Pointillism Big Ruffle Pants.
She is absolutely darling if I do say so myself! If you’re not familiar with Matilda Jane, be sure to check out our first review here to find out a little more about the founder and concept of this beautiful boutique clothing line.
And for those of you who are already big fans, we’re sure you’ll agree with our little countdown as we share our top five reasons we love Matilda Jane!
1. The Gorgeous Colors and Funky Style: When my daughter puts on her Matilda Jane outfits, her personality just bursts out through her outfit. The colors are bright, the patterns are beautiful, the quality is superb. The prints have just a touch of quirkiness of which I just can’t get enough Bright, beautiful and superbly quirky – sounds a lot like Julie too!
2. The Mix and Match Concept: No matter what pieces you choose from the collection, they all go together and compliment each other flawlessly. It makes shopping simple, and adds great value to the wardrobe collection!
3. Attention to Detail: From the flared cut on pants to the buttons and ribbons, Matilda Jane focuses on the little things – the true mark of exceptional children’s clothing.
4. Customer Focus: Providing a great customer experience is a high priority for Matilda Jane! They come to you, so that you can touch and feel the pieces with their unique Trunk Keeper consultants and Trunk Shows.
5. Absolute Comfort: I’ve shared before that Julie has some “sensory issues” where she’s often uncomfortable with itchy tags or scratchy fabrics. In her Matilda Jane clothes she’s just as comfortable as in her PJs, and doesn’t want to take them off!
We were absolutely thrilled to have another opportunity to model another outfit from Matilda Jane and love the three new pieces we’re adding to our Paint by Numbers collection!
The colors of this collection are so warm and bright, yet neutral enough that they transcend seasons! I could easily see Julie wearing her new duds any time of the year.
It’s impossible not to notice the gorgeous Turtledove Knot Top with it’s perfect combination of prints. With beautiful details of shoulder strap knotted ties and a sash that ties in the back, it makes comfort and fit a literal “cinch.” With the detailed bird and floral print, it reminds me of warmer days spent outside.
Underneath, the Stippling Tee adds comfort and compliment with it’s matching print. It has just the slightest bit of stretch, making it great for a girl always on the go. The little dots remind me of paint droplets, perfect for the Paint by Numbers line.
Finally, the Gallery Leggings add a burst of color and has a fun, flirty, curved cuff on the ankle. Cut as a cropped, flared legging, we paired them with our favorite winter boots to make this outfit snow worthy for our chilly Pittsburgh weather. I just can’t get enough of these little stretchy leggings and bet they’ll look just as good with summer’s flip flops.
Thank you again Matilda Jane for letting us review these beautiful pieces! And whether you’re just meeting Matilda Jane or have been long time pals, we bet all of our readers would love to win a $50 Matilda Jane gift card to choose your own favorites from the Paint by Numbers collection. Just fill out the rafflecopter form below to enter!